50th in the SUN!
1) What is the elevation (above sea level) of the City of San Bernardino?
2) The Soldier's and Sailor's Monument on the library grounds was erected by San Bernardino survivors of the:
3) When was the first National Orange Show held?
4) What was the seating capacity of the Swing Auditoruim?
5) San Bernardino was originally part of what county?
6) To what city did San Bernardino almost lose the county sear?
7) Where was "Whiskey Point" located?
5th and "E"
3rd and "D"
2nd and "D"
3rd and "E"
8) When was the first post office established in San Bernardino?
9) San Bernardino gave California a Governor in 1887. Who was he?
Charles C. Rich
Robert W. Waterman
10) The first woman elected to serve as Mayor of San Bernardino was?
Laura Ingalls Wilder
11) San Bernardino County has an area of:
12,000 sq. miles
9,000 sq. miles
20,000 sq. miles
25,000 sq. miles
12) On what street in San Bernardino could a train engineer be cited for going the wrong way?
13) What President was an elevator operator in downtown San Bernardino in 1925?
Lyndon B. Johnson
14) What British rock group made its American debut in the Inland Empire?
Benny and the Jets
The Rolling Stones
Wayne Fontana and the Mindbenders
15) Mr. H. Goodcell, Sr. checked out the first book from the San Bernardino Public Library in?
16) The cannon on the library grounds originally came from?
Frederick the Great of Prussia
The Golden Hind
17) In what year was the Inland Center Mall opened?
18) A former San Bernardino janitor became a multimillionaire when he invented?
Chunky Peanut Butter
The Xerox Copier
19) The original owners of McDonalds restaurant were?
Jerry and Ronald McDonald
Ray and Kroc McDonald
Richard and Maurice McDonald
Roland and Morris McDonald
20) Where does the Arrowhead Springs water now come from?
Still using the same wells
The Costco Store in Mentone
The 5,300 foot level
A garden hose at the Hotel
Powered by MyEvent.com